Who we are and what we do
Organisational information, structures, locations and contacts.
The constitutional framework within which the University operates is based upon its Charter, Statutes and Ordinances.
How we are organised
The organisational structure of the University:
- day to day oversight of the University is managed by the Vice-Chancellor and the senior management team who make up the University Executive Board
- the governance of the University is overseen by Council and Senate
- our Academic Schools are organised into three Colleges
- Professional Services deliver administrative services which support the research, learning and teaching activity of the University, its staff and students
- we also have a number of Honorary Officers.
Location and contact details
Main contact details
Phone: +44 (0)29 2087 4000
Fax: +44 (0)29 2087 4000
Organisations we have responsibility for, we work in partnership with, we sponsor, and companies wholly or partially owned by us
To maximise the impact of our research, we actively work with a range of partners, including SMEs, multi-national corporations, government, international agencies and numerous other bodies world-wide.
Lists of and information relating to companies wholly owed by the University are available in our annual financial statements.
Our Students' Union provides information relating to the operation and activities of the Students' Union and other clubs, associations and non-academic activities that are organised for or by the students.