Dr Loganathan Veerappan
- PhD Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India 2008
- Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics), Birla Institute of Technology, Bihar, India 1992
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, Maduari Medical College, Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamil Nadu, India 1989
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2007-2010
- Periyar College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India. Assistant Professor 1998-2007
- College of Pharmacy, Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India Assistant Professor, 1996-1998
- Periyar College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India 1992-1996
- Registered Pharmacist – Indian Pharmacy Council
- Life member in Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India.
- Life member in Indian Pharmacy Graduates Association.
- Life member in The Indian Society for Technical Education.
- Life member in Indian Association of Biomedical Scientist.