Dr Robert Dewdney - BPharm PhD
Position:Director of Education
Email:DewdneyRS@cardiff.ac.ukTelephone:+44 (0)29 208 79086Extension:79086
As Director of Academic Support for the School I am responsible for
- Management of School's administrative staff.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate research student recruitment, admissions, enrolment, and record-keeping.
- School official documents and processes.
- Annual and periodic quality review and enhancement processes - within the University and for external bodies, especially the pharmacy regulatory body.
- Aspects of strategic and financial planning for the School.
- Promotion of the School and handling of more complex queries coming to the School.
- Data and information submissions to Governmental and other important bodies.