Dr Delyth James - BPharm MSc PhD MRPharmS
Telephone:+44 (0)29 208 75828
Fax:029 2087 4535
- PhD (Health Psychology, Patients’ perceptions of illness and treatment in Myocardial Infarction, University of Brighton)
- MSc (Clinical Pharmacy, University of London)
- BPharm (University of Bath)
The psychology of patient and practitioner behaviours underpinning medicines use and consultations.
Member of the School's Pharmacy Practice & Clinical Pharmacy Research Discipline
- Health Psychology / Patient Behaviour
Care-seeking behaviour and self care, patients’ views about medicines and pharmacy-related services
- Pharmacy Education / Pedagogical Research
Consultation skills, reflective practice and CPD, personal development of pharmacy practitioners
- Evaluation of Pharmacy Services
Medicines Use Review, Discharge Medication Review (DMR) services in Wales.
Postgraduate Taught Programmes
Course Director for the Pharmacy Clinical Practice (Community and Primary Care) (MSc/Diploma/Certificate)
Tutor for the non-medical prescribing course (joint with School of Nursing and Midwifery)
Accreditation of WCPPE programmes (Medicines Use Review, Enhanced Services)
Input in to all four years of MPharm programme (clinical and practice-related modules)
MSc in Clinical Pharmacy Practice, University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN).