How we impact
Phoenix Project impact is felt mostly by the people of Namibia, through:
- Increased health promotion and poverty reduction;
- Students better prepared for university;
- A professional highly qualified workforce with increased knowledge and expertise.
Cardiff University and Wales also benefit from the impact, through:
- A more internationally minded workforce with demonstrable experience;
- Staff and student experiences of Namibia have a positive impact to their personal and professional lives;
- Wales is increasingly seen as a global contributor.