All Wales Health Information & Library Extension Services (AWHILES)
AWHILES is a partnership of NHS Wales and Cardiff University health libraries providing health information to support education, training and patient care for NHS Wales staff, and Cardiff University staff and students on placement.
Each library provides an extensive range of services including:
- Book and journal collections both in print and electronically
- Voyager Library catalogue
- Interlibrary document supply
- Inter-site lending and return of books
- Photocopying facilities
- Networked PCs and printers
- Enquiry service
- Information skills training both individually and in groups
- Assistance with literature searching and systematic literature reviews
- Advice on copyright
Please contact your local library for further information and how to join.