Senior Lecturer, Director of International Experience and Exchange
Having worked as a lecturer in Japanese language and culture in Cardiff University and previously worked as an electronics buyer, Rosemary combines her language, cultural and business skills currently in the area of international management.
A main part of Rosemary's activity relates to student exchange, where she has a strong interest in motivations for students to, or not to, travel abroad.
- Chair of Exchange student Examining Board
- Co-chair of returning students examining board
- Member of Cardiff University Collaborative Provision sub-committee
- Academic advisor for incoming and outgoing exchange students
- Business School liaison with School of Modern Languages
- Japanese Language Teaching
- Study Abroad as part of the curriculum
- Cross-cultural Management
- International Business Environment
- Academic Study Skills
- Motivations for and Benefits of studying abroad - or not
- "Flip the Familiar"
- Grade conversion