Research student, School of Geography and Planning
- Room -1.06, Glamorgan Building, King Edward VII Avenue, Cardiff, CF10 3WA
- MA International Development and Planning, University of Sheffield (2016)
- BA Urban Studies, University of Sheffield (2014)
- International Researcher, Magazine Urban China (2016 – present)
- (Overseas) Internship, China Development Research Centre of the State Council (2016 – present)
- 16th - 18th June 2017 Harbin, China.
Conference Name: The 11th International Association for China Planning (IACP) Conference (Activating Space: Returning to Human-Centered Urban Planning and Design)
Paper Presentation: Possibilities and Limitations of Chinese Collaborative Planning Practices: Case Study of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei (BTH) Regional Integrated Development, China.
- 9th - 12th July 2018 Glasgow, UK.
Conference Name: The 2018 International Conference on China Urban Development (Urban Transformation and 'New-Style' Urbanisation in China)
Paper Presentation: Possibilities and Limitations of Chinese Eco-City Development: Case Study of Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City, China.
- Volunteer, Planning Aid (England), 2014
- Young Planner, UK Yorkshire, 2014
My research interest revolves around Chinese urban development, especially social, economic and environmental consequences of such rapid urbanization processes:
- Public Participation
- Collaborative Planning