Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu


SHE related FAQ

Commonly asked SHE related questions will be placed here.

I've had an accident what do I do?

I've just moved offices do I need to do a DSE assessment?

Yes if you move offices a DSE Assessment must be completed. Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessment

I've got some old electronic waste to get rid of, what do I do?

Go here and follow the WEEE process or alternatively contact OSHEU. Hazardous Waste Streams