Miss Stephanie Campbell
Educational and Professional Qualifications:
2010-2011: Qualified as a member of the College of Optometrists
2007-2010: BSc Optometry 2:1, School of Optometry, Cardiff University.
Innovation and Engagement:
• Stem ambassador 2013-present
• Rainey Endowed school, 2010 - present, preparing for university talks.
• Caerleon Comprehensive School, 2013 - present, school eye project and ‘considering science talk’.
• Radnor Primary school, 2013 - present, school eye project.
• Vision in Children with Down's syndrome, British Association for Community Child Health news, March 2013
Head of School Award at graduation: Cardiff University, July 2010.
Naylor Prize, Dissertation Award: Manchester University, October 2010.