Insider Innovation and Skills Wales Breakfast
4 May 2018
A free-to-attend Business Insider breakfast looking at how to make the most of innovation and the development of skills needed to realise innovative ideas is being held at the Park Plaza Hotel in Cardiff, on Friday 18 May.
Cardiff University is sponsoring the event, along with Educ8 Group, Greenaway Scott and IQE. Insider breakfasts are an invaluable networking opportunity and the chance to hear from and put questions to a panel of experts on a variety of issues.
Innovative ideas and skilled employees are needed to help keep businesses ahead of the competition. Across two panel debates, this breakfast event will bring together innovators and experts to share ideas and insights.
- Jane Goodfellow, head of careers & employability, student support & wellbeing, Cardiff University
- Leanne Thomas, associate director, Greenaway Scott
- Dr Jenna Bowen, chief operating officer, CMD
- Aidan Daly, senior photonics product engineer, IQE
- James Hughes, managing director, Sphere Solutions
- Alex Currie, human resources director, GoCompare
- Grant Santos, managing director, Educ8
Topics could include:
- How do you create an innovative culture?
- How do you come up with new concepts?
- How do you gain the most benefit from your innovation in the market?
- What kind of skills will businesses need more of in the future?
- How do you build and retain the skills you need in your business?
The two discussions will be driven by audience questions, with a focus on practical advice and real-world examples.
You can find more information and register for this free event via the Insider website.