This section contains information about how we can support you during your time here, any preparations you'll need to make and things to do when you arrive.
Below are a few key actions and considerations which you'll need to bear in mind:
- Tell us about your disability as soon as possible. Once this is done we can begin to put a support package in place for you.
- Provide evidence of your disability. You must do this to access all of the support available to you.
- Check your University email. Please ensure you check this regularly and respond to us so that you can receive the support you need.
- Attend your appointments. As well as a great opportunity to get to know you, your attendance at appointments will ensure that you get all the support you need.
- Stay in touch. If we ask you to do something to help us, please take action as soon as possible. Similarly, if adjustments are not meeting your needs or anything changes, please let us know.
Find out more
Disability support (Cathays)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 4844
Disability support (Heath Park)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2251 0018