Browse our publications to find articles, books, reports and papers written by experts in their field.
Many of our researchers make their full text freely available to view and share, supporting research innovation on a global scale.
- Ahmad, S. et al., 2018. Structural and functional neuroimaging of polygenic risk for schizophrenia: a recall-by-genotype based approach. Schizophrenia Bulletin
- Burnley-Hall, N. et al. 2018. Dietary nitrate supplementation reduces circulating platelet-derived extracellular vesicles in coronary artery disease patients on clopidogrel therapy: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Thrombosis and Haemostasis 118 (1), pp.112-122. (10.1160/TH17-06-0394)
- Clifton, N. , Thomas, K. and Hall, J. 2018. The effect of ketamine on the consolidation and extinction of contextual fear memory. Journal of Psychopharmacology (10.1177/0269881117748903)
- Cocorocchio, M. et al., 2018. Curcumin and derivatives function through protein phosphatase 2A and presenilin orthologues in Dictyostelium discoideum. Disease Models & Mechanisms 11 32375. (10.1242/dmm.032375)
- Corbin, L. et al., 2018. Formalising recall by genotype as an efficient approach to detailed phenotyping and causal inference. Nature Communications 9 711.
- Cosgrove, D. et al., 2018. Effects of MiR-137 genetic risk score on brain volume and cortical measures in patients with schizophrenia and controls. American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics (10.1002/ajmg.b.32620)
- Crunelli, V. et al. 2018. Dual function of thalamic low-vigilance state oscillations: rhythm-regulation and plasticity. Nature Reviews Neuroscience 19 , pp.107-118. (10.1038/nrn.2017.151)
- Cunningham, A. et al. 2018. Developmental coordination disorder, psychopathology and IQ in 22q11.2 deletion. British Journal of Psychiatry 212 (1), pp.27-33. (10.1192/bjp.2017.6)
- De Clercq, S. et al., 2018. DMRT5 together with DMRT3 directly controls hippocampus development and neocortical area map formation. Cerebral Cortex 28 (2), pp.493-509. (10.1093/cercor/bhw384)
- De Gregorio, R. et al., 2018. miR-34b/c regulates Wnt1 and enhances mesencephalic dopaminergic neuron differentiation. Stem Cell Reports
- Donohoe, G. et al., 2018. Genetically predicted complement component 4A expression: effects on memory function and middle temporal lobe activation. Psychological Medicine (10.1017/S0033291717002987)
- Hales, C. et al. 2018. Controlled antenatal thyroid screening II: effect of treating maternal sub-optimal thyroid function on child cognition. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism (10.1210/jc.2017-02378)
- Lancaster, T. et al. 2018. Preliminary evidence for genetic overlap between body mass index and striatal reward response. Translational Psychiatry 8 19. (10.1038/s41398-017-0068-4)
- Pardinas, A. et al. 2018. Common schizophrenia alleles are enriched in mutation-intolerant genes and in regions under strong background selection. Nature Genetics
- Patel, C. K. et al. 2018. Trends in peri-operative performance status following resection of high grade glioma and brain metastases: The impact on survival. Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery 164 , pp.67-71. (10.1016/j.clineuro.2017.11.016)
- Richards, G. et al., 2018. 2D:4D digit ratio and religiosity in university student and general population samples. Transpersonal Psychology Review
- Skene, N. G. et al., 2018. Genetic identification of brain cell types underlying schizophrenia. Nature Genetics
- Vann, S. D. 2018. Lesions within the head direction system reduce retrosplenial c-fos expression but do not impair performance on a radial-arm maze task. Behavioural Brain Research 338 , pp.153-158. (10.1016/j.bbr.2017.10.026)
- Yhnell, E. and Heuer, A. 2018. Automated operant assessments of Huntington's disease mouse model. In: Methods Molecular Biology. Springer Nature
- Zutt, R. et al., 2018. Electrophysiologic testing aids diagnosis and subtyping of myoclonus. Neurology (10.1212/WNL.0000000000004996)