Browse our recent publications to find articles, books, reports and papers written by experts in their field.
- Barlow, R. L. 2016. Land of my mothers? Clara Novello Davies as 'Mam' and musician. In: Hartmann, M. J. R. and Ross, L. eds. Music and Motherhood. Demeter Press.
- Beard, D. J. and Gloag, K. 2016. Musicology: the key concepts. 2nd edition. Routledge.
- Chapin, K. 2016. The visual traces of a discourse of ineffability: Late-Eighteenth-Century German published writings on music. In: Eisen, C. and Davison, A. eds. Eighteenth-Century Music and Visual Culture. Music and Visual Cultures Turnhout: Brepols.
- Faria Gomes, P. 2016. ELA. Pedro Faria Gomes.
- Hill, S. 2016. San Francisco and the long 60s. London: Bloomsbury.
- Hughes, G. O. 2016. A portfolio of acoustic/electroacoustic music compositions & computer algorithms that investigate the development of polymodality, polyharmony, chromaticism & extended timbre in my musical language. PhD Thesis , Cardiff University.
- Jones, D. W. 2016. Music in Vienna, 1700, 1800, 1900. Woodbridge: Boydell.
- Rowden, C. S. 2016. "C'est la fille d'un roi..." Caroline Miolan Carvalho and Christine Nilsson: operatic royalty or Parisian princesses?. Opera Quarterly
- Sierra, A. E. 2016. Ritual in transfigured time. Cecilian Music.