Ticket and booking information:
University Concert Hall events £9, £7 (concessions) £3.50 (students and children)
Prices vary for concerts held at external venues such as St David's Hall, Hoddinott Hall, Llandaff Cathedral and St David's Cathedral, Pembrokeshire. Several of these offer free entry to students and under 18s. Please visit our dedicated Concert Series website for pricing information for individual concerts.
The following concessions are available:
£2 off for students, over 60s, disabled people plus one companion, claimants, Max cardholders, Friends and Corporate Members of St David’s Hall, £4 off for under 16s and all those in full time education, £1 off per ticket for groups of 10-19, £2 off per ticket for groups of 20 or more
With such a packed programme, we would like to encourage you to attend as many concerts in the series as possible, so here are some options which give you extra value for money:
- Book for all concerts and receive 25% discount*
- Book for the six Carducci Quartet concerts and get 20% off the price
- Book for any three concerts and receive 5% discount *
- Friends receive 30% discount on any booking *
- To become a Friend of Cardiff University’s School of Music email firstname.lastname@example.org marking your email 'Friends'
* This offer does not include the St David’s Hall concert
- Book by phone on 03700 10 10 51, our fully bi-lingual box office
- Buy on line at www.ticketsource.co.uk/cardiffmusic
- Bookings for St David’s Hall 19 March 2010 can be made by calling the St David’s Hall box office on 029 2087 8444 or online by visiting www.stdavidshallcardiff.co.uk
- Buy on the night at the Concert Hall Box Office, but if we are sold out, you will be disappointed.
E-reminder and Mailing List
If you sign up to our e-reminder service, we will send you a regular monthly email about future events with more details of the programme and artists. Please email email@example.com with the subject E-reminder list to activate the service.
If you would like to receive reminders by post, please let us know by calling us on +44 (0)29 2087 5939.