As well as conducting research and providing training, we also offer a limited range of clinical services delivered by our expert team.
Services we provide
- Mood disorders - conditions such as depression and bipolar disorder
- Psychosis in adults - in relation to conditions such as schizophrenia or borderline personality disorder
- Child and adolescent psychiatry - conditions such as depression in young people, ADHD and autism spectrum disorders.
- Perinatal mental health – mental health problems around pregnancy and childbirth such as post-natal depression
- Genetic counselling - advice on the risk of passing down common psychiatric disorders through families)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder – assessment, treatment and second opinions for people who develop Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder after experiencing traumatic events.
Access our services
Medical Secretary, Division of Psychological Medicine and Clinical Neurosciences
- +44 (0)29 2068 8321