Perturbed periodic PDEs, problems with singular boundaries, and their
25th-26th of September 2007
A two-day workshop bringing together established experts and exciting new talent
from analysis, applied mathematics, asymptotics and numerics.
- Grégoire Allaire,
- Denis Borisov, Bashkir State Pedagogical University, Ufa.
- Lyonell Boulton, Heriot Watt.
- Victor I. Burenkov, Cardiff.
- E. Brian Davies, King's College, London.
- Sebastian Guenneau, Liverpool.
- James Hinchcliffe, King's College London / Cardiff.
- Ilya Kamotsky, Bath.
- Vladimir Maz'ya, Linköping/Liverpool.
- Alexander B. Movchan, Liverpool.
- Valery P. Smyshlyaev, Bath.
Click here to register!
are here. Select `The Maths Institute' from the drop-down menu.
A campus map
is here. The Maths Institute is labelled `42' and is 200m south of Cardiff Cathays
Station, which is on