Browse our publications to find articles, books, reports and papers written by experts in their field.
- Alberti, G. et al., 2019. Essential spectrum for Maxwell's equations. Annales Henri Poincaré , pp.-.
- Gartner, D. and Padman, R. 2019. Machine learning for healthcare behavioural or: addressing waiting time perceptions in emergency care. Journal of the Operational Research Society
- Harper, P. 2019. Server behaviours in healthcare queueing systems. Journal of the Operational Research Society
- Lewis, R. , Thiruvady, D. and Morgan, K. 2019. Finding happiness: An analysis of the maximum happy vertices problem. Computers and Operations Research 103 , pp.265. (10.1016/j.cor.2018.11.015)
- Phillips, T. N. , Oldham, D. and Davies, J. H. 2019. Towards global SEM mantle convection simulations on Polyhedral-based grids. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics 348 , pp.48-57. (10.1016/j.cam.2018.08.042)
- Phillips, T. , Schmidt, K. and Zhigljavsky, A. 2019. Extension of the Schoenberg theorem to integrally conditionally positive definite functions. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 470 (1), pp.659-678. (10.1016/j.jmaa.2018.10.032)
- Savva, N. , Groves, D. and Kalliadasis, S. 2019. Droplet dynamics on chemically heterogeneous substrates. Journal of Fluid Mechanics 859 , pp.321-361. (10.1017/jfm.2018.758)
- Viglialoro, G. and Woolley, T. 2019. Solvability of a Keller-Segel system with signal-dependent sensitivity and essentially sublinear production. Applicable Analysis
- Weber, E. et al., 2019. Self-organizing hair peg-like structures from dissociated skin progenitor cells: New insights for human hair follicle organoid engineering and Turing patterning in an asymmetric morphogenetic field. Experimental Dermatology
- Wyatt, H. et al. 2019. Nonlinear scaling effects in the stiffness of soft cellular structures. Royal Society Open Science