Staff at Cardiff and Vale UHB and Velindre NHS Trust
Cardiff and Vale UHB and Velindre NHS Trust staff and Cardiff-based GPs are entitled to library membership and can access all of our services, resources and facilities (with the exception of some eResources).
Through this membership scheme you can:
- borrow up to 35 items from any Cardiff University library
- use LibrarySearch to find items in our library catalogue and to access your library account
- use the print journal collections with walk in access to our electronic resources (subject to licensing agreements)
- use the inter-library document supply for books and articles not available locally
- use photocopying facilities
- use the Cardiff and Vale UHB networked PCs, available in the Archie Cochrane Library, Brian Cooke Dental Library and the Health Library
- use the Velindre NHS Trust networked PCs in the Velindre NHS Trust Library.
- use IT training rooms in the Archie Cochrane and Health libraries, which can be booked for group training sessions using internet resources
- 24/7 access the Archie Cochrane Library and Health Library.
Our staff can assist with using databases, literature searching, systematic literature reviews and copyright.
Information skills training both individually and in groups can be arranged. Ask a member of library staff for further information.