The Music Library is located in the library wing of Aberdare Hall, behind the Music building.View Music Library on Google Maps
Monday to Friday: 17:00 - 21:30
Saturday: 10:00 - 17:30
|Monday||08:45 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:45 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:45 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:45 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:45 - 17:00|
These are the opening hours for this week. View opening times for 2016-17
The Music Library is located in the library wing of Aberdare Hall, behind the Music building.
The primary access route is through a driveway that begins on the north side of Corbett Road and runs between the main Aberdare Hall building and the School of Music concert foyer (The Octagon). The library wing is behind two sets of wrought iron gates, and on the right side of the secured Aberdare Hall courtyard.
- disabled parking spaces are available at the Redwood Building across the road from Aberdare Hall
- accessible toilets are available in the Redwood Building and on the first floor of the Music Building
- the issue desk is low level and has an open space for serving seated enquiries
- the library is small with stock placed at both high and very low levels, in many cases wheelchair users will need to ask staff to assist them with accessing books, journals, scores, and audio-visual materials
- there are eight networked computers in the Multimedia Room, and students are also encouraged to use IT facilities in their School and in the many nearby libraries.