Biomedical Sciences Library
The Biomedical Sciences Library provides information services to the School of Biosciences covering anatomy, biochemistry, neuroscience, and physiology.View Biomedical Sciences Library on Google Maps
|Monday||08:45 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:45 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:45 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:45 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:45 - 18:00|
These are the opening hours for this week. View opening times for 2016-17
The Biomedical Sciences Library is located on the first floor of the East Wing of the Sir Martin Evans Building.
|First floor||Books & DVDs|
Self issue kiosks
|Second floor||IT Room and study rooms|
Located on the first and second floors of the Sir Martin Evans Building:
- There are internal stairs between the floors.
- Access to the upper floor for wheelchair users can be arranged via the lift in the East Wing and through the library fire doors.
- The information desk is low-level.
- Staff will retrieve books from the shelves, please ask for assistance.
- An accessible toilet is situated on the ground floor of the building.
- Parking for badge holders is available on Park Place.
Biomedical Sciences Library enquiries
Sir Martin Evans Building
Subject Librarian (Biosciences)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 6605