The Education Strategy
Education Strategy 2011-14
The new Cardiff University Education Strategy was developed throughout 2010-11 and submitted to HEFCW on 29 July 2011. The Education Strategy sets out the University’s strategic vision for education and outlines the objectives and priorities for the period 2011-2014.
Cardiff University provides curricula that:
- are intellectually stimulating and challenging;
- ensure knowledge can be discovered, applied, disseminated and preserved;
- develop creativity and innovative thinking;
- instill values of professionalism and academic integrity.
We work in partnership with students to enable them to become independent and lifelong learners within a culture that fosters, promotes and respects equality, dignity and diversity.
We aim to provide an inspiring and enriching educational experience that maximises the potential of our students and is:
- informed and led by world-leading research and scholarship across our broad base of disciplines;
- recognised and well-regarded by employers, professional regulatory and statutory bodies;
- and built on a culture of excellence and enhancement.
The Education Strategy can be downloaded from this link: Education Strategy_final