Back to: Marketing and Online Communications
Website Design & Management
- Website Design and Management
With the internet being an instrumental tool in the world of marketing it is important that businesses are able to create, maintain and develop websites. This 1 day course will give participants the knowledge to help design a stand out website, the processes involved in creating it and the most cost effective ways of maintaining and developing it.
Who is it for?
Those looking to create a new website for a business or those who wish to improve their current website. No technical knowledge of website design or development is required.
What will I learn?
- What should be included on web sites and what to avoid
- The processes and fundamentals of web development
- Creating the correct specification for web developers
- Choosing the right web developer for your needs
What will it cover?
- Identifying what makes a successful website overall
- Being able to recognise, discuss and critique the individual elements of a website
- Planning a successful website design/development project
- Implementing the plan (project management)
Benefits of attending?
- Understand the basics of web design
- Understand the processes of web development
- Successfully manage the commissioning and development process
- Create and maintain great content for your site
- Identify Web design and development issues you should know about
- Be able to find the best developer for your business
- Monitor and evaluate website success
*No technical knowledge of website design is required
Book on two or more Marketing and Online Communication courses and receive a 10% discount.