The CPD Network aims to improve Cardiff University’s capacity and ability to deliver appropriate professional development.
Launched in June 2009, it is an informal network of colleagues around the University who are either delivering CPD, have an interest in CPD activities, or simply have an interest in employer engagement.
A number of workshops are held throughout the year on relevant topics, and a Connections site provides access to a range of support materials.
Key objectives of the Network are:
- to act as a forum for Cardiff University CPD activities, sharing experience, ideas and good practice
- to understand what CPD activities are going on in the University and identify opportunities.
- to improve / develop practices and systems.
- to facilitate a communication route which will be able to respond quickly and effectively to business/external CPD needs.
- to develop and deliver interdisciplinary business focussed training programmes to support workforce development both nationally and internationally.
If you are a member of Cardiff University staff, and would be interested in joining the Network, please Get in touch.
CPD Toolkit Login
Visit the online CPD Toolkit for advice, guidance and resources to assist in the delivery of CPD activities.
You’ll just need your normal University log in.