Support for Cardiff University Schools and Divisions
The PDT facilitates CPD provision by Schools and Divisions across the University and encourages them to develop or expand their CPD activity.
The PDT can provide support by:
- Assisting with negotiations and project management of external client relationships
- Advising and assisting in planning and organising CPD activities
- Drafting proposals and tenders
- Advising on costing and contracts
- Providing guidance on marketing and branding
- Promoting CPD activities
- Helping administer courses and assist with on the day event management
- Developing market research – training needs questionnaires
- Organising Cardiff University accreditation
- Encouraging synergy in CPD activities across Academic Schools/Divisions
Get in touch if you would like to discuss CPD activities, and the support the Professional Development team may be able to provide.
firstname.lastname@example.org 029 2087 5274
CPD Toolkit Login
Visit the online CPD Toolkit for advice, guidance and resources to assist in the delivery of CPD activities.
You’ll just need your normal University log in.
The CPD Network is an informal network of colleagues around the University who are either delivering CPD, have an interest in CPD activities, or simply have an interest in employer engagement.