Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that we will not send course confirmation until 10 days prior to the course start date
- Fees must be paid in full before commencing the course.
- Named participants may be substituted without charge.
- Places may be transferable for a limited period only and an administrative charge may be incurred.
- Telephone cancellations must be confirmed in writing. Please email email@example.com.
- Cardiff University reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course/conference, in which case, fees will be refunded in full.
- In the event of Cardiff University having to cancel or postpone a course, delegates will be contacted via email and offered the opportunity to transfer to an alternative date (if available). Should you wish to transfer, please inform us within 4 weeks of the cancellation email or we will refund the course fee automatically.
- In the event of cancellation, Cardiff University will not be held liable for participants travel or accommodation costs.
- Subitted questions may be reposted to our Twitter feed. If you’d prefer not to have your question used on our Twitter feed, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fees include all handouts, pre-course materials or manuals, lunches, refreshments and examination or accreditation cost (if applicable) for UK based customers. Customers from overseas may be charged additional costs for postage, if required.