Enhancing your communciation strategy
To maximise benefit from all areas of communication within your organisation, ensuring that they are directed at the right markets and stakeholders via a range of media.
Developing a strategy for both Internal and External communications is vital in ensuring your key messages are reaching your stakeholders and your customers. This workshop will examine key elements of your strategy; including internal communications which are often overlooked but vital especially when communicating changes. Delegates will also look at developing key messages and integrating social media, as well as considering how you evaluate the effectiveness of your campaigns.
- Introducing Communications Strategy
- Communicating Internally – the first step towards effective communications
- Developing key messages for your markets and stakeholders
- Understanding the importance of creating positive media relations
- Integrating online media into your communication strategy
Delegates will leave with a ‘Communications Tool Kit’ USB stick