Back to: Welsh Governance
Welsh Governance and Government
- Welsh Governance and Government
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
This one day course will provide a clear and comprehensive overview of the Welsh institutions and how they operate. Knowledge of the workings of the devolved government is essential for individuals and organisations involved in, or hoping to become involved in, campaigning, lobbying, influencing policy or raising the profile of specific issues.
Who is it for?
- Anyone working or interested in areas affected by policy and politics
- Anyone involved in campaigning and lobbying who requires a greater understanding of the Welsh Government and National Assembly
What you will learn:
- How debate is raised.
- How legislation is passed.
- How policy is implemented.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the systems of government and governance in Wales,
- Understand how devolution works
- Understand the different functions of the Welsh Government and National Assembly for Wales.
- Gain essential knowledge to help with campaigning, lobbying and influencing policy