Back to: School of Medicine
Advanced Insulin Pump Therapy
- Advanced Insulin Pump Therapy workshop
The Postgraduate Diabetes Education team invite you to a one day Advanced Insulin Pump workshop at Cardiff University’s flagship health education centre, the Cochrane Building.
Designed by the Cardiff Specialist Pump Team, and aimed at healthcare professionals who already have expertise in insulin pump therapy, this course is a must for those wishing to gain valuable CPD points.
Who is it for?
Designed for healthcare professionals with pump experience wishing to develop advanced skills.
What will I learn?
- This workshop is designed to develop theoretical understanding of Insulin Pumps to healthcare professionals who already have expertise in pumps
What will it cover?
- Managing illness at home
- Managing illness in hospital
- Pregnancy and pumps
- Data downloading and interpretation
- CGMS and SAP – theory and evidence
- Interpreting SAP data
- Trouble-shooting and problem solving – a practical approach to identifying and resolving problems with cases
Benefits of attending
- This course will help you to develop advanced skills in dealing with insulin pumps