Back to: Project Management
- PRINCE2® Re-registration
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
- Project Management Alumni
- Bespoke Courses
- All Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Who We Are
This 3 day course has been designed to refresh and enhance participants understanding of the PRINCE2® method, and update them on any changes, enabling them to prepare for and sit the Re-registration exam for the PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification. Participants will take the Re-registration exam at the end of the course.
What you will learn:
- An update on the PRINCE2® method in order to sit the re-registration exam
Who is it for?
- Anyone who has taken the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam in the last 3-5 years whose accreditation is about to expire
Benefits of attending:
- Refresh your knowledge.
- Enhance your understanding of the PRINCE2® method.
- Retain your PRINCE2®practitioner status.
- Sit the Re-registration for the PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification.
This course is run in partnership with Pearcemayfield who is accredited to deliver the training.
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trademark of AXELOS Limited
The Swirl logo™ is a Trademark of AXELOS Limited