Back to: Project Management
PRINCE2® Advanced Project Management
- PRINCE2® Advanced Project Management
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
- Project Management Alumni
- Bespoke Courses
- All Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Who We Are
PRINCE2® is a world-renowned project management method. It is a process-based approach that can be easily tailored and scalable for all types of project. This method is widely used in both the public and private sectors.
This enjoyable but intensive 5 day course is taught in small groups in an interactive and engaging way. This ensures you receive a high quality learning experience and achieve the best result possible in your exams.
Who is it for?
- Entry level and experienced project management personnel who wish to learn about project management and the PRINCE2® method in particular.
- Managers wishing to consider whether to adopt the method for the use in their projects.
- Anybody who needs to know how to run projects more effectively.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to Project Management and the PRINCE2® method.
Benefits of attending:
- Plan, monitor, delegate and control the project performance, using the PRINCE2® method.
- Understand the 4 Integrated elements of principles, themes, processes and tailoring PRINCE2®, within a project environment.
- Sit the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
Please note: The course is very intensive and highly participative, and will require some additional evening and home study.
This course is run in partnership with Pearcemayfield who is accredited to deliver the training
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office
The Swirl logo™is a trademark of the Cabinet Office