Back to: Project Management
PRINCE2® Advanced Project Management
- PRINCE2® Advanced Project Management
(7, 8, 9, 17, 18 November )
(30, 31 January & 1, 9, 10 February)
(24, 25, 26 April & 4, 5 May)
(7, 8, 9, 10, 11 August)
(9, 10, 11 & 19, 20 October)
This 4.5 day course offers a thorough and practical understanding of the PRINCE2® project management method and prepares delegates for the Foundation and Practitioner examinations taken at the end of the course.
PRINCE2® is one of the leading approaches to project management and delegates will leave with a complete understanding of PRINCE2® and how to put it into practice.
Who is it for?
- Entry level and experienced project management personnel who wish to learn about project management and the PRINCE2® method in particular
- Managers wishing to adapt the method for use in their projects
- Anybody who needs to know how to run projects more effectively
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand and explain the roles, documents, principles, themes, and processes of PRINCE2 and the relationships between them
- Tailor and use the key concepts of PRINCE2 on any project
- Structure, plan and control projects using the appropriate elements of PRINCE2
- Confidently sit both the Foundation and Practitioner examinations
Benefits of attending:
- Ability to plan, monitor and control projects, using the PRINCE2®
- A thorough grounding in PRINCE2® and the key terms and concepts involved in project management
- An understanding of all the Principles, Themes and Processes and how they work together within a project environment.
- Be able to sit the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
Please note: The course is very intensive and highly participative, and will require some additional evening and home study.
This course is run in partnership with Pearcemayfield who is accredited to deliver the training
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited
The Swirl logo™ is a Trademark of AXELOS Limited
We welcome applicants with REACT funding. Please contact us for further details