Back to: Project Management
PRINCE2® Advanced Project Management
- PRINCE2® Advanced Project Management
(24, 25, 26 April & 4, 5 May)
(7, 8, 9, 10, 11 August)
(9, 10, 11 & 19, 20 October)
This 5 day course offers a thorough and practical understanding of the PRINCE2® project management method and prepares delegates for the Foundation and Practitioner examinations taken at the end of the course.
PRINCE2® is one of the leading approaches to project management and delegates will leave with a complete understanding of PRINCE2® and how to put it into practice.
Who is it for?
- Project managers with at least 6 months experience who wish to develop their skills and learn about managing projects using the PRINCE2®
- Managers wishing to adapt the method for use in their projects
- Anybody who needs to know how to run projects more effectively
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand and explain the roles, documents, principles, themes, and processes of PRINCE2 and the relationships between them
- Tailor and use the key concepts of PRINCE2 on any project
- Structure, plan and control projects using the appropriate elements of PRINCE2
- Confidently sit both the Foundation and Practitioner examinations
Benefits of attending:
- Ability to plan, monitor and control projects, using the PRINCE2®
- A thorough grounding in PRINCE2® and the key terms and concepts involved in project management
- An understanding of all the Principles, Themes and Processes and how they work together within a project environment
- Be able to sit the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner examinations
2016 Exam results
2016 pass rates were well above the UK national average with 84% of our delegates successfully gaining the PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification compared with 74% (source APMG) statistically across the UK. Our PRINCE2 Foundation pass rate remains 100%.
Please note: The course is very intensive and highly participative, and will require some additional evening and home study. Depending upon the pace of the group, the course may finish at lunchtime on the final day. However this should not be assumed, so please make yourself available from 9am until 5pm for the full 5 days.
Accredited PRINCE2® training is provided by Pearcemayfield, APMG-International Accredited Training Organisation
PRINCE2® and MSP® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.