Back to: Project Management
Practical Project Management
- Practical Project Management
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
- Project Management Alumni
- Bespoke Courses
- All Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Who We Are
This course makes this all important discipline accessible to participants who need to understand project management without requiring professional accreditation.
Participants’ will leave feeling confident in their ability to manage projects as well as appreciating some of the broader change management and stakeholder engagement issues.
Who is it for?
- Those who need a broad understanding of good project management standards
- Some experience or involvement in projects will help participants to relate to the material, however no prior training is required or presumed
What will I learn:
- How to plan, organise and implement projects
- Ways to successfully engage with stakeholders
- Key tips for managing risks and change
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the terms and processes currently used in projects and determine the best approaches, tools and techniques to use
- Understand stakeholders better and how to engage them throughout the life of the project
- Recognise the challenges of change management and some ways of embedding project driven change to organisations
- Start and finish projects successfully by using the methods described
This course is run in partnership with Pearcemayfield who is accredited to deliver the training.
This course is designed to complement the Microsoft Project for Project Management Course. A 10% discount is given if you book on both Practical Project Management and MS Project for Project Management at the same time.