Back to: Project Management
Microsoft® Project for Project Management
- Microsoft® Project for Project Management
(13 - 14 June)
(11 - 12 September)
This course uses MS Project® 2013 to assist in the scheduling of projects. This industry standard tool can be of great assistance at various stages within the project lifecycle.
This course is set at an introductory level. It will help participants ensure that costs and risk are adequately taken into account and that potential problems are identified and communicated before projects start.
Who is it for?
- Anyone involved in coordination or manage of projects who would like to learn how to use MS Project to assist with their scheduling, budgeting and planning.
- As a computer based tool, this course requires delegates to be competent at handling computers.
What will I learn:
- How to create robust project plans using the MS Project software
- How to report on project budgets, respurces and timescales
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the project critical path and how you can shorten it
- Learn how to create multiple levels within projects
- Identify potential problems from the start of the project
- Determine project costs and from them derive a realistic budget
- Report on your projects budget, resources and timescales
- Manage multiple programmes with the same resources
A 10% discount is given if you book on both Practical Project Management and MS Project for Project Management at the same time.