Back to: Project Management
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)®
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)®
(21, 22, 23 Nov, 1, 2 Dec)
This course offers a complete and practical understanding of the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) framework. MSP® can help delegates accelerate their organisation’s performance and help it to achieve its target capability. MSP® Foundation and Practitioner examinations are taken at the end of the course.
Who is it for?
- Programme and Project Directors
- Managers, Business Strategists and Consultants
- People who manage a number of related projects
- All participants should have some experience of leading or managing change
What I will learn:
- The MSP® framework based around the 3 core concepts – Principles, Governance and Transformational Flow.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the MSP® framework
- Identify the vision for a programme
- Gain commitment from Key Stakeholders
- Manage the changes that are required
- Sit the MSP® Foundation and Practitioner examinations
Please note: The course is very intensive and will require additional evening and homestudy.
This course is run in partnership with pearcemayfield who is accredited to deliver the training