Back to: Project Management
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)®
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)®
(24, 25, 26 March & 3, 4 April 2014)
- 5 Days
- To be Confirmed
- £1400 (Includes Manual, Exam fees, lunch & refreshments)
- Book now
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
- Project Management Alumni
- Bespoke Courses
- All Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Who We Are
This course offers a complete and practical understanding of the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) framework. MSP® can help delegates accelerate their organisation’s performance and help it to achieve its target capability. MSP® Foundation and Practitioner examinations are taken at the end of the course.
Who is it for?
- Programme and Project Directors.
- Managers, Business Strategists and Consultants.
- People who manage a number of related projects.
- All participants should have some experience of leading or managing change.
What I will learn:
- The MSP® framework based around the 3 core concepts – Principles, Governance and Transformational Flow.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the MSP® framework.
- Identify the vision for a programme.
- Gain commitment from Key Stakeholders.
- Manage the changes that are required.
- Sit the MSP® Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
Please note: The course is very intensive and will require additional evening and homestudy.
This course is run in partnership with pearcemayfield who is accredited to deliver the training
MSP® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office.
The Swirl logo™is a trademark of the Cabinet Office