Back to: Project Management
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)®
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)®
(5, 6, 7 & 15, 16 June)
(18, 19, 20, 28, 29 September)
This 5 day course offers a complete and practical understanding of the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) framework. MSP® can help delegates accelerate their organisation’s performance and help it to achieve its target capability. MSP® Foundation and Practitioner examinations are taken at the end of the course.
Who is it for?
- Programme and Project Directors
- Change Managers, Business Strategists and Consultants
- People who manage a number of related projects
- All participants should have some experience of leading or managing change
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand and explain the roles, documents, principles, governance themes, and processes of MSP and the relationships between them
- Use the key concepts of MSP on any programme
- Design, plan and control programmes using the appropriate elements of MSP
- Confidently sit both the Foundation and Practitioner examinations
- An understanding of how the MSP® framework helps effective project management
Benefits of attending:
- Understanding of the MSP® framework, based around 3 core concepts – Principles, Governance and Transformational Flow.
- Identify the vision for a programme
- Gain commitment from Key Stakeholders
- Manage the changes that are required
- Sit the MSP® Foundation and Practitioner examinations
Please note: The course is very intensive and will require additional evening and homestudy. Depending upon the pace of the group, the course may finish at lunchtime on the final day. However this should not be assumed, so please make yourself available from 9am until 5pm for the full 5 days.
Accredited MSP® training is provided by Pearcemayfield, APMG-International Accredited Training Organisation