Back to: Social Media
Managing your Social Media
- Managing your Social Media
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
This one day course explores how to effectively manage social media. This includes, developing a strategy, understanding how to moderate and measure, how to deal with crisis and how to put together suitable guidelines for others to use.
Who is it for?
- Anyone who manages their organisations social media accounts.
- It would be beneficial to have completed or have an understanding of the Social Media and Online Tools course.
What you will learn:
- How to decide which platforms you should be using.
- To develop a suitable social media strategy.
- To develop policy and content guidelines based on your organisations requirements.
- What works on social media and what doesn’t.
- How to deal with social media crisis and how to use social media effectively in a crisis.
- How to moderate your social media.
- How to measure your social media activity and report on this.
Benefits of attending:
- Manage your social media accounts effectively
- Complete a social media strategy for your accounts that will build your social media community
- Define your organisations tone of voice and set guides for people to use.