- Mental Toughness
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
In todays fast moving, ever changing workplace it is important that staff and managers alike can deal with a range of situations whilst remaining resilient and successful. Participants will undertake a questionnaire prior to the course to assess Mental Toughness. Participants will then receive a report which assesses 4 key areas; Control, Challenge, Commitment and Confidence. During the course delegates will work through the findings from their report and complete exercises around the 4 Cs in order to build Mental Toughness and identify key areas for development.
Who is it for?
- Any managers or members of staff who would like to identify their strengths and weaknesses in relation to Mental Toughness and learn key skills to develop further.
What you will learn:
- What Mental Toughness means and discover your own Mental Toughness through a pre-course assessment
- How Mental Toughness impacts upon the workplace and how you can develop,
Benefits of attending:
- Recognise and assess your own Mental Toughness.
- Discover strengths and weaknesses in 4 key areas: Control, Challenges, Commitment and Confidence..
- Identify your key areas for development.
- Complete an action plan for the future.