Back to: Project Management
Microsoft® Project for Project Management
- Microsoft® Project for Project Management
(22 - 23 July 2014)
(21 - 22 October 2014 )
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
MS Project is an industry standard tool that can be used to assist with the scheduling of projects.
Learning how to use MS Project can be of great assistance at various stages within the project life cycle and can be used to create more robust project plans, where risk is identified adequately and potential problems are identified and communicated from the start of the project.
Who is it for?
- Anyone involved in coordination or manage of projects who would like to learn how to use MS Project to assist with their scheduling, budgeting and planning.
What you will learn:
- How to create robust project plans using the MS Project software.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the project critical path and how you can shorten it.
- Learn how to create multiple levels within projects.
- Identify potential problems from the start of the project.
- Determine project costs and from them derive a realistic budget.
- Report on your projects budget, resources and timescales.
A 10% discount is given if you book on both Practical Project Management and MS Project for Project Management at the same time.