Performance Management and Appraisal
- Performance Management and Appraisal
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
Effective performance management helps foster motivation, staff retention, productivity and good working relationships. Participants will learn how to develop staff, set clear, focussed performance plans, conduct constructive appraisals and deal productively with under-performers. The course will also offer practical techniques to help participants improve their communication skills and provide an understanding of how to give feedback more effectively.
Who is it for?
- Managers and team leaders, whether they are new to a line management position, or are experienced and would like to refresh and improve their skills.
What you will learn:
- Skills and techniques to help maximise staff’s performance.
- The role of performance management within staff development.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand how to identify, set and agree standards and goals with your staff.
- Develop your questioning and active listening skills.
- Know how to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Recognise how to tailor interventions to meet individual needs.
- Prepare for effective appraisal meetings.