Back to: Marketing and Online Communications
Writing for the Web
- Writing for the Web
This 1 day course explores the skills needed to approach writing for the web with confidence and equips delegates with an understanding of the principles and techniques needed for effective online writing.
Who is it for?
Those responsible for preparing or editing copy for websites. Technical knowledge is not necessary.
What I will learn?
- The principles and techniques specific to successful online writing
- How to produce web content which is appealing, effective and easy to use appropriate for your target audience
- How to optimise copy for search engines
- An understanding of the differences between online and offline copy
What will it cover?
- Understanding how copy works online
- Copywriting fundamentals
- Content marketing
- Writing copy for both search engines and people to read
- Organising content
- What your pages should look like
Benefits of attending
- You will understand how people behave online
- Understand the differences between online and offline copy
- Learn to optimise copy for search engines
- Learn to organise page content so it is easy to use
- Establish a voice for your site and get to know your audiences
Book on two or more Marketing and Online Communication courses and receive a 10% discount.