Back to: Marketing and Online Communications
Website Design & Management
- Website Design and Management
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
With the internet being an instrumental tool in the world of marketing it is important that businesses are able to create, maintain and develop websites. This course will give participants the knowledge to help design a stand out website, the processes involved in creating it and the most cost effective ways of maintaining and developing it.
Who is it for?
Those looking to create a new website for a business or those who wish to improve their current website. No technical knowledge of website design or development is required.
What will I learn?
- What should be included on web sites and what to avoid
- The processes and fundamentals of web development
- Creating the correct specification for web developers
- Choosing the right web developer
Benefits of attending?
- Understand the basics of web design
- Understand the processes of web development
- Successfully manage the commissioning and development process
- Create and maintain great content for your site
- Identify Web design and development issues you should know about
- Be able to find the best developer for your business
- Monitor and evaluate website success
Book on two or more Marketing and Online Communication courses and receive a 10% discount.