Back to: Marketing and Online Communications
Understanding Market Research
- Understanding Market Research
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
This course will provide participants with an understanding of the markets in which their business operates. Participants will learn how to undertake market research, identify, target markets and analyse competitor activity. From this, participants will be better equipped to develop marketing plans that will achieve strategic goals.
Who is it for?
Those who would benefit from a greater understanding of their customers, competitors and the markets in which they operate and the research techniques available to be able to do this effectively. No background in marketing or market research is required.
What will I learn?
- The importance of knowledge gathering on customers, competitors and markets and how to apply use knowledge
- How research and the information it provides can support effective marketing
What will it cover?
- An introduction to market research and its importance
- Why market research is important to your business
- Understand what it is we need to know about our markets, customers and competitors
- Conducting Market Research and analysing our findings
- Applying all that we learn from market research
- Apply what you’ve learned through exercises and g4rouop discussions
Benefits of attending:
- Clarify your primary and secondary research
- Identify and understand your market
- Learn how to segment your market
- Understand customer needs through research
- Target specific customers more effectively
- Analyse competitor activity
Book on two or more Marketing and Online Communication courses and receive a 10% discount.