Back to: Marketing and Online Communications
Search Engine Optimisation
- Search Engine Optimisation
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
In today’s world, where there is increasingly an overload of information available, it is essential that websites can be found by potential and existing customers. This course will outline effective SEO practice that will help participants to deliver high search engine rankings whilst ensuring content is accessible.
Who is it for?
- Any member of staff that manages and creates content for their website and wants to learn how to achieve higher, relevant search engine rankings. Technical knowledge is not required for this course.
What you will learn:
- How to assess your current SEO
- How to improve your Search Engine rankings
Benefits of attending:
- Understand your site better and know where you are in Search Engine rankings
- Recognise your niche and the key words needed to deliver higher search engine rankings
- Ensure content is accessible and relevant to your audience
Book on two or more Marketing and Online Communication courses and receive a 10% discount.