Back to: Marketing and Online Communications
Producing & Editing Newsletters
- Producing & Editing Newsletters
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
Newsletters are an invaluable tool when it comes to promoting services, exchanging ideas and raising the profile of an organisation. This hands on course provides a practical look at how to produce effective e- newsletters and similar publications. It uses Campaign Monitor as a demonstration e-newsletter package, with principals that apply across all packages.
Who is it for?
Those who want to improve the quality, professionalism and effectiveness of their e-newsletter or other publications for internal and external readers.
What you will learn:
- How to gather content and write interesting news stories for your newsletters and publications
- How to present your content for publication
What will it cover?
- Writing for e-newsletters; difference of the media
- Avoid Spam and stay in the law
- Designing e-newsletters to be read
- Evaluating your e-newsletters by tracking and gathering data
- Choosing e-newsletter software providers
- Integration with social media
Benefits of attending:
- Establish clear aims for the newsletter/publication.
- Confidently gather, process and edit copy for newsletters.
- Avoid common pitfalls.
- Understand the basics of newsletter presentation.
- Enhance the impact of the newsletter
- Encourage readership and produce interesting stories.
Book on two or more Marketing and Online Communication courses and receive a 10% discount.