Back to: Marketing and Online Communications
- Media Relations
- 1 Day
- Eryl Jones
- £189 (includes lunch and refreshments)
This hands-on course will focus on how to engage with the media, whether print, broadcast, online or social, in an effective and creative way. Delegates will gain an understanding of how the media works, how to pitch and evaluate a story and how to write an effective press release.
Who is it for?
Designed for those with some responsibility for dealing with the media; whether you are new to Media Relations or experienced this course has something to offer.
What you will I learn:
- How to develop an approach that is strategic and an essential part of your marketing mix.
- Knowledge and methods to plan an effective and successful media relations campaign.
- How to gain positive coverage for stories.
- How to engage journalists using innovative tactics.
What will it cover:
- Writing and selling-in the press release.
- How to use multimedia to improve your coverage
- How to pitch to the media
- Incorporating video in your media relations campaign
- How to evaluate your media relations activity.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain creativity and confidence when dealing with the media.
- Gain new ideas for media engagement.
- Use new approaches to online media management
Book on two or more Marketing and Online Communication courses and receive a 10% discount.