Back to: Marketing and Online Communications
Developing Marketing Plans
- Developing Marketing Plans
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
This course provides participants with all the key skills and knowledge necessary to develop and implement effective marketing plans. It will cover key routes to market, setting marketing objectives and the role marketing plays within their organisation.
Who is it for?
Those with responsibility for planning and implementing marketing campaigns and/or strategy or those for whom marketing is part of their wider responsibility. No prior knowledge of marketing is required as the course is an A-Z of effective marketing.
What will I learn?
- Essential skills and knowledge required to develop effective marketing plans and how to win business and stand out from competitors
- How to produce business-led marketing plan that will grow and develop their business as well as produce marketing solutions that achieve real results
- How to use smart marketing to help meet the objectives of the business
What will it cover?
- How to set clear and measurable marketing objectives
- The importance of your company’s brand and how to maximise it
- How to develop unique selling points for your business
- Developing key marketing messages
- Analysing marketing options
- Developing marketing plans to increase sales
- Through exercises, learn how to produce more effective marketing
Benefits of attending:
- Set SMART marketing objectives
- Understand your brand
- Develop unique selling points
- Learn how to match the marketing message with the medium
- Develop key marketing messages
- Produce marketing plans that can be measured
Book on two or more Marketing and Online Communication courses and receive a 10% discount.