Back to: Marketing and Online Communications
This highly practical 1 day course will help participants understand how to write professional and effective copy. Participants will gain an understanding of what makes a good story and the key techniques for writing effective and engaging copy, as well as the importance of successful proof reading.
Who is it for?
- Those who need to write effective promotional copy to help promote and generate business
What you will learn:
- How to develop promotional writing skills
- The importance of different styles and tone needed for the diverse range of media
- How to successfully proofread
What will it cover?
- What is Copywriting and how it can benefit the marketing process
- The keys to writing good copy
- Understanding the different styles and tones used for different marketing formats
- Understanding your customer and pitching your copy to their needs
- Through exercises, improve your own copywriting style
Benefits of attending:
- Write copy to grab headlines and customers
- Learn how to write for different formats and media
- Understand different styles and tones and how and when to use them
- Learn how to write benefit led copy
- Understand how to proof read successfully
Book on two or more Marketing and Online Communication courses and receive a 10% discount.