- Stakeholder Engagement
(9, 10, 11 June 2014)
(19, 20, 21 November 2014 )
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
High performers are known to have the ability to engage and influence others. The really good news is that we can all learn these skills and this powerful certification programme takes you through simple steps, practices and techniques that will immediately give you results in the change you are trying to lead.
Based upon Patrick Mayfield’s acclaimed book Practical People Engagement: Leading Change through the Power of Relationships,
Who is it for?
All those who deal with people in an environment where a common course of action from a diverse set of individuals is the desired result.
What will I learn?
- How to stand out and achieve more.
- How to mobilise teams and get people on-side through improved communications skills.
- The enduring principles of Stakeholder engagement, tools and techniques and how to put them into practice.
What will it cover?
- How to achieve change with less hesitation, waste and argument.
- Achieving cost savings, particularly related to technology-based change.
- Increasing levels of motivation and mutual respect in the workplace.
- Driving greater clarity among all concerned about the purpose of initiatives.
- Increased agility and cooperation in new innovations.
- Improving benefits realisation/ ROI on the investment in programmes and projects.
Benefits of attending?
- Key individuals will be able to create and lead high-performing teams that will turbo-charge change.
- Change resistance will reduce and change readiness will increase, even among the most unlikely parts of your organisation.
- Managers will benefit from progressive learning methods, and leave with a rich recall and intellectual mastery, having practised and gained valuable skills, not normally addressed by traditional project management courses.
NOTE: Course concludes with the new APMG accredited Foundation examination.