Organising Yourself and Others
- Organising yourself and others
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
Course outline content:
‘Providing empowering technique to drive personal projects and productivity’.
These days we are all having to deal with a tsunami of information and the multiplicity of channels through which it comes; email, text, Twitter, LinkedIn, Newsletters etc. Often we find ourselves servicing huge amounts of messages which fragment our attention and cause us to neglect what truly matters. There has to be a better way and this one day programme addresses that need providing practical tools and techniques that can be used immediately.
Who is it for?
- People of all levels of seniority and experience, irrespective of job role
- Those who want non-gimmicky practical tools and techniques to improve their productivity, effectiveness and job satisfaction
- Everyone who feels that their daily challenge resembles eating an elephant!
What will I learn?
- New practical tools and techniques for personal and team use
- How to select those most appropriate for you and apply them at work or at home, in any context
- How to manage stress and map team responsibilities
What will it cover?
- Lean and Agile management practices
- Time management
- Tools and techniques such as Evernote, Trello, GTD, and Kanban
Benefits of attending (how will this help their organisation?)
- No ‘standard’ ‘class’scenario. Delegates are invited to bring their own real life organisational challenges and ‘to do lists’, diaries, laptops etc.
- This is one workshop that actually encourages people to bring smartphones!!
- Delegates will leave having already made a start on improving their own self-organisation and with renewed confidence
- Improved personal performance, delegation skills and reduction in wasted time