- Mental Toughness
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
The course aims to develop delegates’ Mental Toughness and considers how this impacts upon the workplace. Delegates will undertake a questionnaire prior to the course to assess their Mental Toughness.
Who is it for?
- Any managers or members of staff who would like to identify their strengths and weaknesses in relation to Mental Toughness and lean key skills to develop further.
What will I learn?
- What Mental Toughness means
- Discover your own Mental Toughness
- How Mental Toughness impacts upon the workplace and how you can develop
What will it cover?
- Assessing the individuals’ capacity to deal with stressful situations
- Examining the strengths and weaknesses of the self-assessment test
- Understanding the individual responses to pressure situations
- Developing strategies and tactics to help performance under pressure
- Identifying appropriate levels of mental toughness to suit situation
Benefits of attending:
- Recognise and assess your own Mental Toughness.
- Discover the strengths and weaknesses in 4 key areas: Control, Challenges, Commitment and Confidence.
- Identify your key areas of development.
- Compare an action plan for the future.