Coaching Skills for Effective Performance
- Coaching Skills for Effective Performance
Today’s manager knows that coaching is a key element of team development. Effective people management is no longer about telling people what to do; effective leaders understand how coaching and development contributes to business success.
Who is it for?
Managers and team leaders, whether they are new to a line management position, or are experienced and would like to refresh and improve their skills.
You will learn how to:
- Develop people in order to improve productivity and motivation.
- Delegate effectively
- Reflect on observed workplace behavior to enhance team effectiveness
- Employ emotionally intelligent strategies to optimize business performance indicators
- Implement the theory and discover your coaching signature
What will it cover?
- How to plan, prepare and implement coaching
- How to evaluate the impact of coaching interventions.
- The relationship between coaching, mentoring and training
Benefits of attending:
- Familiarisation of the principles to improve coaching practice
- Increase effectiveness and confidence as a coach